Here it is, kids! My cover of "Spotlight" by Leagues. This has been one of my favorite songs for a couple years now so I decided to cover it for you guys! I also messed up a lot while filming this... enough to make an entire bloopers video (you can watch that below)
We also had some fun with the camera afterwards, so I'll share those pictures with you as well :) Let me know what you think! Love you guys.
xoxo Allie






Allie, you are my inspiration. <3
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Brazil, we love you!
This cover is absolutely flawless. I also adore Allie's look. So fun!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
Endless Bliss
Nice pictures Allie
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Spain.
Allie you are very beautiful and keep on doing what you are doing because you have such a big talent! :-D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video and amazing pictures #haileytechniques Allie you're hilarious!!! Hugs from Spain #fansince2010 ��
ReplyDeleteWow, beautifull ! Keep up the good work Alli :)
ReplyDeleteGreetings from the Netherlands !
Beautiful pics and video! The cover was simply amazing! =)
ReplyDeleterocking that talent!
ReplyDeleteOK.. its realy funny.
ReplyDeleteAllie <3
Great song! You have so much talent. I will be praying that God will use you in astonishing ways.
ReplyDelete