Fall is here!!!
I can't believe how fast this year is going by... Now fall out of all four seasons has a special place in my heart. Probably because my birthday is in September, the weather gets perfect for hiking, and I live in cardigans year-round, so now I'm not dying when I wear them. Anyways, my favorite trend this fall has to be leather leggings! They are so fun and versatile, and I wanted to share a few ways to wear a pair of your favorite leather leggings this year! Let's go crazy!!!
Leather + Sweater = Texture Heaven
Slip on your favorite knit sweater, your leather leggings, and a pair of rockin' boots, and you're ready for a night out in the fall chill! It looks dressy, but if you really look closely, it's just like normal leggings and a t-shirt! Ahhh! Comfort!!!!
Let's take that comfort to a whole new level...
So if you're anything like me, sometimes you have those mornings where you don't feel like getting ready, and it's a toss between leggings and sweats. Leather leggings make it look like you tried when you're secretly in your PJ's! Sounds like a win-win to me. Pair your lazy leggings with a comfy tank and soft cardigan, and put on your favorite sneakers. If you want to add a little edge to it, grab a hat on the way out the door and a chunky bracelet.
DONE BABY!!!
So what about a good in-between you ask? Well I'll give you a good in-between...
Shoes are my weakness. SHOES ARE A BEAUTIFUL THING! Haha! No, but shoes really can singlehandedly make an outfit fierce, girly, edgy, simple, preppy, fancy... you name it. So to make a good in-between outfit for anytime of day, make it simple and then add a great pair of shoes. If you have a simple shirt on don't be afraid to play with accessories!
Happy Fall Everyone! I can't wait to see how you wear your leather leggings this year!
<3 Mandi











I L.O.V.E that you're all about food, who doesn't love food?
ReplyDeleteSecond on my lifelist (after food offcorse), thats where you are! You're sooo loveable, and a big inspiration for others- Hope to see you in Norway someday (or to be realistic), maybe I should just take the plane over the ocean one day.
She is looking fashionable because we is amazing fashionable as compare to others and need to maintain our life better unique we always should be better and unique for fashion support Getmyleather.com
ReplyDelete