Monday, January 26

Earth To Emerald - Scarf Camera Strap Collaboration

Photographers and friends! I am so excited to share with you a collaboration I did with Becca, one of my dear friends from college, of Earth to Emerald! Becca makes the most adorable scarf camera straps, and this particular strap is one I got to help her design!
You can pre-order this "Hailey" strap starting today on Earth To Emerald! During the first week of this pre-sale, you can also use the discount code "Hailey10" to take 10% off your order!
As a photographer and videographer I am constantly lugging my cameras around on our adventures without a strap on it, mostly because the stock strap that comes with Canon cameras is just not very cute and pretty uncomfortable. I always get looks from people out on the trails when I'm just holding a big camera in my hand, nothing stopping it from dropping off a cliff if I trip or fall. I needed something functional, but also comfortable for when I'm hiking or exploring and this scarf strap is absolutely perfect! 
As you can probably tell, I absolutely love stripes, and the neutral pattern of this scarf makes it totally versatile with my wardrobe.

 
These straps are a totally cute, functional way to style your photo or video shoots, while tying your outfit together with a trendy accessory.

Be sure to check out earthtoemerald.com.
Get out and explore and take some photos today! 
-Hailey-

4 comments:

  1. Hailey, you are so pretty inside and out! You inspire me everyday, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hailey!
    Nice post!
    How do I subscribe to this blog?!
    I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same problem with camera straps-- the one that came with my camera hurts my neck like crazy. I'm going to have to look into this scarf strap! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs!
    Sarah
    sprinklesonmyicecream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you are looking fabulous inside the pic with camera thanks for posting.
    find some more Camera straps online

    ReplyDelete