YouTube:
Who doesn't open up YouTube every once in a while for a good laugh or favorite channel pick-me-up right? I want to share with you my favorite channels that are my "go to" YouTube splurges on weekend nights, complete with my fuzzy blankets and hot chocolate... My sisters and I often laugh about how little time we actually spend watching YouTube, and maybe that's because we're usually on the other side of it, but every once in a while I will get on and enjoy me some good videos!
Just thought I'd share with you some of my favorite videos and channels! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
<3 Mandi
Who doesn't open up YouTube every once in a while for a good laugh or favorite channel pick-me-up right? I want to share with you my favorite channels that are my "go to" YouTube splurges on weekend nights, complete with my fuzzy blankets and hot chocolate... My sisters and I often laugh about how little time we actually spend watching YouTube, and maybe that's because we're usually on the other side of it, but every once in a while I will get on and enjoy me some good videos!
Just thought I'd share with you some of my favorite videos and channels! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
<3 Mandi
The Perfect Laugh:
Sometimes you just need a good mood booster after a long week at school or work, or even during the day to keep you going and happy! My favorite channel(s) for all things funny are:
The Ellen Show
Kyle Mooney
Beauty Tutorials:
I will admit it! I love to watch makeup tutorials randomly, but I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of videos. I like to watch people who either really know what they're doing, or who are pleasant to watch. Makeup can be so fun to play with, so sometimes if I have nothing better to do I'll watch a makeup tutorial and then try it!
Lisa Eldridge
Zoella
Pure Entertainment:
Let's be real... sometimes we just get on youtube to just watch anything and everything! Here's a couple of my go to channels!
Vogue
PTXVlogs
Most Important~ The Music:
Here are a couple of my favorite music channels. Thank goodness for those great YouTube musicians! ;) It's fun to be one, and it's even more fun to learn from each other! Enjoy some of my personal favorites!
The Fergies
Before You Exit
You watch Zoella?? So do I, I really like her makeup and hair videos! Thanks for sharing this!!
ReplyDeleteThe Ellen Degeneres show sure does make anyone's day! As well as the Gardiner Sisters.
ReplyDeleteThe Ellen Degeneres show sure does make anyone's day! As well as the Gardiner Sisters.
ReplyDeleteBefore You Exit is always fun to watch especially their songs.
ReplyDelete