Our family hasn't really experienced winter before. You know...the snow, the ice, the freezing wind. Yeah. We are sunshine people. But this year we decided to take advantage of the cold and embrace all the fun winter activities there are out there! Our bucket list included visiting the incredible Ice Castles nearest to us and we were nothing short of AMAZED!

Elsa...?
Waiting for Mr. Tumnus like...
We had to re-create one of our favorite album covers of all time when we found this tunnel...Jump5's Accelerate? Anyone?
ICE IS SLIPPERY OK.
The sign didn't say not to eat the ice...
FAILURE.
If you have the chance to visit an Ice Castle this year, DO IT! Take advantage of the frigid weather and pretend you're Elsa in her castle. =)
Love,
Hailey & Allie











Wow did is absolutely awe-inspiring. Where is this located? My sister and I have been trying to find somewhere to go as a sister bonding time before graduating highschool,and I think this would be the perfect place to go.
ReplyDeleteYou know what's awesome? In your vlog I recognized a piece of music playing in the background and realized -- that's the same ice castle where ThePianoGuys did a music video! And Lindsey Stirling has done one there too, as well as Alex Boye and the OneVoice Children's Choir. Obviously, the Gardiner Sisters have to do a music video there, too! :D :D
ReplyDeleteNice, and looks like you both bonded and had some nice sister time. I don't live anywhere near an Ice castle. I wish I did after seeing this.
ReplyDeleteI agree that ice is slippery because when I went sledding with my family and friends on Christmas and New Years, I slipped like 15 times each those two days and it was not fun at all! because it actually hurts A LOT when you fall on ice! Amazing video! Was that ice slide fun to slide down from? I hope you had a great time there at the Ice Castle, Allie and Hailey! Love you both!
ReplyDelete